Aegis’ top priority is our customers, so whether you’re a small, local business looking to boost awareness through a company website, a growing company that needs to outsource their I.T. department, or a national organization that needs cloud computing options so employees and clients can be reached across the globe, Aegis is the right service provider for you. We offer a number of different solutions for any of your Information Technology needs. Please browse the list on the right to see a few of the great services we can offer you. If you’d like more information, or to request a personalized proposal, please contact us at email@example.com.
Managed services is the Aegis method of providing a complete out-sourced technical support offering to a business or other organization. The practice of outsourcing this day-to-day management of responsibilities and functions is a strategic method for improving operations and providing a cost effective method for providing technical support. A comprehensive Managed Service plan will include your technical support, maintenance, security, 24-7 remote monitoring, as well as hosting.
- On-site and remote network management
- Help Desk and On-Site dispatch for troubleshooting
- Remote Monitoring and Maintenance
- Asset Management and Documentation
- Monthly Network Health Reporting
- Client Portal Access
What is the MSPmentor 501? It is an annual ranking of the best IT companies in the world. It is estimated there are over 100,000 Managed Services providers in the world and each year they are ranked by MSPmentor. Aegis came in at #401 for 2014
RPM allows our Network Operations Center (N.O.C) to proactively monitor and manage your technical infrastructure in real time without interrupting in your workflow. The RPM client scans your network collecting information on hardware, software, and operating system inconsistencies throughout the day. All critical events are automatically converted into service tickets and brought to N.O.C’s attention to be addressed.
Aegis’ cloud products are designed to fit the needs of businesses looking to take advantage of powerful technologies without sacrificing control or security. Our hosted datacenters meet the strictest requirements to comply with regulatory laws like HIPAA, PCI, and SOX and are scalable for any user size.
Aegis Email is a professional grade messaging solution built around Microsoft Exchange’s hosted platform. Productivity features are at its core with robust calendaring, unlimited mailbox space, and enterprise grade anti-spam. Aegis Email also provides built in spam control and virus scanning to reduce common security risks that are associated with email files. Since Aegis Email is a hosted mail solution, your office will no longer need a dedicated mail server to be maintained.
Custom Application Development
- Web Enabling Business Applications
- Business Analysis
- Functional and Technical Design
- Evaluation and Selection of Software
- Quality Assurance
- Professional Web Design
- Search Engine Optimization Consulting
- Website and Email Hosting
Let Aegis manage your I.T. hardware and software infrastructure. From network design and procurement to implementation and full support, Aegis offers a suite of services to manage your infrastructure. Our plans include the following services:
- Network Design and Implementation
- Custom Procurement Team for your Server, Workstation, Router and other hardware requirements
- Data and Physical Security
- Microsoft – Gold Partner Licensing and Application Specialists
- CRM, Accounting, Legal, and many other software solutions available
- Windows Platform Support and Management
- Collaborative Systems and E-mail Solutions
- Server & Desktop Deployment and Support
- Help Desk Support
- Complete outsourced I.T. Department (on site each business day or when needed, all plans are customized)
- Multi-layered Service Team approach (Primary Technician, Service Manager, Help Desk, CTO, Project Manager, & Procurement Department)
- Client Portal Access